Saturday, June 26, 2010

 

Can we stop caring about soccer again now?


Supposedly, that guy in the video is reacting to the USA loss to Ghana today in the World Cup (and no, that isn't me). I'm not sure why it depressed me a little; perhaps I was looking forward to another week of anticipating a game.

Sadly, the US looked pretty lackluster in today's game. Once again, they gave up an early goal and then toughened up. What does that mean? Some sort of poor preparation? Maybe not listening to the right music in the locker room? Mime involvement?

Comments:
Nope, can't stop caring about soccer.
Manchester United begins summer
training matches soon, which should
be glorious, and there is still 2
more weeks of world cup, which means
we have at least one more day of
hating Mexico.Soccer is the sport
that never stops. Go USA!
And glory to United.

RRL
 
It means that our best athletes don't play soccer because it doesn't carry with it the prestige and possibility that other sports do.

On the other hand, SIEG DEUTSCHLAND! SCHLÄGT GROßBRITTANNIEN!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Right before walking down the aisle, I started humming Rock You Like a Hurricane to myself, and I totally think I did a kick ass job. Maybe they should try that.
 
As for that video, should someone who at least slightly resembles Jaba have that poster over his bed? Is he aware of the analogy he's presenting?
And I am 90% sure I had that same design of sheet in undergrad. I don't know if that says anything - just an observation.
 
SIEG DEUTSCHLAND! VIER ZU EINEM!
 
What makes the Princess Laia poster all the more awesome is the fact that it is surrounded by blown up playing cards from Magic: The Gathering. This guy clearly gets laid, alot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#