Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Spam Reaches a Whole New Level of Creepy!

I received this email today:

Hello,

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Aminata, i am just broswing now and i see your email address and it seems like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send me a email so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.I believe we can move from here and see where nature will take us! I am waiting for your mail (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love and good caring matters alot in life).

Your New Friend ,
Miss Aminata.

Really, Miss Aminata? Reading my email address made you "feel like something touches you all over your body?" Is it the "Baylor.edu" part that does it for you? If so, I worry.

Comments:
Now I'm disturbed...
 
I have a student named Aminata. No kidding. But she writes much better than that.
 
Don't talk to your new friend that way!

I was on skype today, and I got a new contact request from someone who listed "creepy" as one of his interests. I don't know how one can be interested in "creepy", but I ignored his contact request, so I guess now I'll never know.
 
Prof. Osler, you just denied some Eastern European woman a ticket to a green card. For shame.
 
In her defense, "Miss" Aminata has her priorities straight: distance, or color, or actually being a real person do not matter. Only love and "good caring."

Aminata is an anagram for "A, it a man" you know...
 
But, it true! Me love you with you email name. It make me warm like smoke.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#