Wednesday, May 26, 2010

 

Monster Funny Car Wednesday!

Ok. I have no monster funny cars. However, I do have the report below from Julie Hays, who did a fabulous job and who gave me an incredible opportunity in Hearne (which will be reported in Part II, at 10 pm tonight on KWTX).

Also in lieu of funny cars, I have this piece in today's Huffington Post. The piece got a nice bump from uber-blogger Doug Berman over at Sentencing Law and Policy, also made it onto the Wall Street Journal's web site.


Comments:
No funny cars, but plenty of funny comments! Oh HP, never change. Never change.

As a side note, I am actually quite pleased that there is more intellectual discussion at the DMN comments section than Arianna Huffington's gossip rag.
 
This made me laugh out loud:

"Food for thought: If Jesus was pushed into a Democratic court, would he be naided to a cross and called out for helping other people, or would he have the same fate in a Republican court and instead be called a "Communist", or a community organizer? I think it would be self (evident)? If in these same two court's he said that he was going to turn (WMD's) into plows, which court would say he was weak on crime, or weak on defense, or Anti-American? Thought so. :)"

I mean besides the obvious (maybe spell check your comment before you post it on the internet, and why are "evident" and "WMD's" in parentheses?, oh and what are the WMDs possessing? and where are these Democratic and Republican courts?) it is just perfect in its naivete and irrationality.

I agree with Lane, thank you Huffington Post comments section.
 
Enjoyed the article and also enjoyed the HP comments - especially those in the FB section.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#