Tuesday, March 23, 2010

 

The Nature of Peace... and what's shakin'


I'm back from Utah, ready to go down and teach 'em up in Crim. Prac. and Pro. It was wonderful to have that respite, though, especially since there is so much else going on. Among a welter of big decisions to make in the coming weeks, I have the following in my near future:

1) Tomorrow night, I will be speaking on the death penalty here at Baylor, along with Rev. Alan Bean from Friends of Justice. It is free and open to the public, starting at 6:30 in Draper 329 on the Baylor campus.

2) Next week, I will be going to DC to watch the oral arguments in Dillon v. United States, the case we briefed for the Washington Legal Foundation.

3) The week after that I will be returning to Harvard, where I gave a lecture this past November on the crack/powder disparity. At the end of that lecture, I suggested that the Federalist Society and NAACP jointly sponsor a discussion on the subject. They have taken up that idea, and I will be moderating that event at Harvard Law on April 6.

Plus, Political Mayhem Thursday this week will be about health care!

Comments:
Good news

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please visit our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?
 
Uh, no, I don't have any burning questions. I don't even know what the Brit Awards are. I assume that they have to do with Great Britain, but, besides that, I'm lost.

And why is this good news? I'm confused.

Also, is there actually a singer named ????? I need to become familiar with his/her/its work.
 
Lady Gaga may be an "it."
 
Micah -

?????? is one of those blue things with a tail from Avatar
 
I think its a contest for Britt Ekland lookalikes.

Sort of a cult thing in England, considering she's been pretty much out of the public eye for almost 30 years.
 
As for the interview, I'm still not sure if quoting from "Alice's Restaurant" was really that good an idea.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#