Saturday, February 20, 2010

 

So far, an excellent birfday!


From the list in the post below, here is a status update:

2) Complete edits to "Texas Juries, Buyer's Remorse, and Booker's Fatal Flaw" for the next issue of the Federal Sentencing Reporter.
-Check. Not exciting. I did do it in a secret lab, though, which was cool.


3) Move like a playa or pimp.
-I'm not sure. Is there a difference between playa and pimp movements?

5) Get hit wit' a few shells, but don't walk with a limp.
-Check. Ouch. Cheney!

8) Put the Benz on dubs.
-Check. Well, I washed the Mazda, which is a functional equivalent.

9) Address the Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty Conference on the subject of Jesus on Death Row.
-Check. Sure, not enough sleep and wet hair, but I think it worked. I was in a great mood, and that makes it all better.


10) Sip Bacardi like it's my birfday.
-Check. At the Bodega Bar in Dallas, which has excellent niches full of unusual people.

Comments:
That's a big day! Happy birthday, Prof.
 
I don't give a *&%^& if it's your birfday!

(from the song-- not an actual insult)
 
So, you spent a good part of your birthday with a bunch of death penalty abolitionists in Dallas. We didn't know how lucky we were! I'm glad you chose to spend your day here and glad to have found your blog.
 
Aww see, you should have invited me, that way, I could have stirred up some trouble with the abolitionists and you might have actually ended up getting hit with a few shells and walk with a limp.
 
Happy BIRFDAY, Osler.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#