Saturday, January 02, 2010

 

Avatar! The best movie ever about blue people!


Last night I went to the cinema to watch the blockbuster 3-D hit Avatar. A few reflections:

1) It is the best movie I have ever seen about blue people.

2) The special effects are amazing. There is one scene where this giant combination plane-helicopter thingee is crashing into this big tree where the blue people live, and the guy next to me looked like he was going to barf.

3) If I had one complaint, it would be about how the blue people came off. They wore these ridiculous hats and lived in silly places, and spent a lot of time hugging and singing. That's not what aliens are supposed to be like!

Comments:
It's one thing to TP the wrong house.
It's quite another to wander into the wrong theater!
Bob
 
Blue people? Were you experimenting with some 'really' old wine before you went into that theater?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I know! And why were there those awesome 10-foot-tall alien hunter guys called "Avatars" who were controlled remotely by humans working for a mining corporations in The Smurfs Movie 3: Happy Bunny Genie Magicland? I didn't know that the Smurfs knew so many funny four-letter words!
 
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
 
Anon. 8:45--

Yeah, well, I'm on vacation. Wait until Monday... it will be write back to blah blah blah, death penalty this, sentencing guidelines that, blah blah blah...
 
I saw the new George Clooney movie. it was really weird.
 
Micah, I saw The Smurfs Movie 3: Happy Bunny Genie Magicland, too. I have to admit, the female Smurf is a babe. Nearly as good as Betty Rubble.
Bob
 
Bob--

I didn't know about Papa Smurf's prowess with an enormous bow and neurotoxin-tipped arrow up until I saw the movie!

Perhaps the trend will continue on to Smurf IV: Happy Squirrel Bunny Adventures!
 
Prof, I got the same comment on my blog by the same anonymous with regards to my review of Avatar... I am beginning to suspect we are being trolled by James Cameron.

YOU HEAR ME JAMES? YOUR MOVIE WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT AND YOU CAN DO BETTER.
 
I can't take this or any movie by the Director of Titanic seriously.
 
I bet that you wouldn't be saying that if Titanic was about blue people who lived on floating mountains and built a ship for some reason (that eventually crashed, after much shooting of toxin-tipped arrows).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#