Tuesday, December 29, 2009

 

Favorite Box Ever!


This year for Christmas, my parents gave my brother a big box of firewood. That in itself isn't so interesting (well, honestly, it is a little weird to give wood as a gift), but the box the wood was packaged in was fascinating.

In short, it is a huge box that was apparently full of Old Spice Red Zone deodorant. The outside is marked "Attention: Football Coach."

What's the deal here? Is Old Spice sending product out willy-nilly to people who are sweaty or overweight? Who else is receiving such a box?

Comments:
I once got a 20 oz. bottle filled with dried corn from my dad, so I can relate to the gift of firewood.
 
See www.heifer.org
 
I just went to heifer.org and donated deodorant to starving people in the third world (via their football coaches).
 
I plan on gifting my brother firewood next year. I guess I should send him some Old Spice as a stocking stuffer.
 
Dammit, I got one of those boxes. I guess I have put on a few pounds over the holidays...
 
In my 30s, I once got an ant farm from my brother. When the ants (shipped separately) arrived, they were all dead.
Bob
 
I have never received either firewood, ants or deodorant as a gift from anyone. I once SENT an ant farm to a person (well. it was an ANT RANCH) and someone once sent me a frog that was supposed to be a pet but it arrived dead.

My Birthday is coming up in January. I am hoping for a copy of Curious George get a Bong, or at least that someone will TP my house by accident.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#