Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

Mystery photo

Can you identify this building?


Comments:
Can you hint at the state?
I was going to suggest it is Kwayme Kilpatrick's old house in Detroit.

My other guess would be a building from the old Branch Davidian complex in Waco.
 
It looks old-Spanish style, so I'm guessing it's in Texas at least . . .
 
Waco's Alamo.
 
That's the new Chuy's in Waco.
 
Wrong
Kinda right (it is in Texas)
Wrong
Wrong
 
The site of a new doc review project comprised of lawyers who graduated from law schools in Texas not named UT or SMU?
 
Looks similar to a (supposedly) haunted house on Galveston Island I recently trespassed upon. Is it on Galveston?
 
No and...
No
 
The site of your next Jesus and the Death Penalty discussion
 
An abandoned high school in West Texas.
 
5:35-- pretty good, but where?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
San Anotnio - the former Sam Houston HIgh School
 
Isn't that the new research site the Board of Regents stole our parking over?
 
Hi Professor Osler, I know, I know! This is the old Mosheim School near Valley Mills. I officially lived in Waco too long :)
 
Brooke, you win! Ding ding ding!

(Smithers, have the Rolling Stones killed)
 
Osler, I accept any photo challenge regarding random points of interest along Texas Farm to Market roads.
 
THe Alamo?
 
I heart Tyd.
 
But sir, those are the Ramones.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#