Wednesday, October 28, 2009

 

Lasting Liberty


I am happy to point people to a new blog from a former student, Lasting Liberty. Aside from the fact that it had a very thoughtful review of Jesus on Death Row today, I appreciate its well-written conservative viewpoint, which intersects with my own views at times and diverges at others.

This is a particularly important time for non-sensationalistic conservative critiques of the present administration. I am saddened that so many people consider Rush Limbaugh to be America's most important conservative voice. It isn't true, and it shouldn't be. Well-reasoned argument is needed, as always, and I am glad to see new blogs filling that role.

Comments:
Isn't Glen Beck filling that void?
 
Fancier window dressing and nicer facades don't mask similarities.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#