Saturday, September 12, 2009

 

USC 71 Ohio State 3


I'm a Michigan fan. That's a hard thing to admit these days, when Michigan is pretty bad at football (they remain very good at things like physics and law).

I never actually went to Michigan, choosing other schools twice, but I am still a thorough fan of the school. The deal is that if you are from Michigan, you have to pick either Michigan or Michigan State to root for, and stick to it the rest of your life. I made my choice, and now I have to live with it.

Even in a terrible year for Michigan football, there are two things you can still count on. First, Michigan will have the best helmets in college football, with that wolverine-head thing on them. Second, Michigan fans will still wish the worst on Ohio State, regardless of who they are playing.

USC 71, Ohio State 3.

Comments:
I'm with you. Plus Ann Arbor is infinitely cooler than L.A.
Bob
 
M Go Blue!
 
We North Carolinians have to make the same choice... GO TAR HEELS!!!

As you obviously know, I didn't choose UNC-CH, myself... EBIRT OG!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#