Wednesday, September 16, 2009

 

New Blood!



As promised, I have sifted some of the deadwood out of my blogroll, and put in some new listings. Intriguingly, some of the deadwood bloggers explained why they fell away from the craft. The first three explanations (which can be reviewed in the comments section to the previous post): (1) I lost the password, (3) I spend too much time crying, and (3) my house blew up (which is the "unpleasantness" Tyd refers to).

Here are some of the new links to check out:

-- Wendy Does Waco: Law School Buddy Wendy Gragg's insights on everything.
-- Carl Hoover: Carl (my hero of writing) reports on what's up in Waco.
-- Amy the Law Student: Finally! A new student blog!
-- Baylor Proud: Good stuff about Baylor.
-- Walter Reaves: A local leader in criminal law and Innocence Project honcho.
-- Chet Garner's Austin Daytripper: A Baylor Law grad's amazing new tv show.
-- Prof. Wilson: My colleague and deacon is back to blogging! It's a spicy melange of controversy and intrigue, too. Well, that and parenting tips.


Please let me know if there is more I should add...

Comments:
I had to stop working on my blog because my dog ate my computer.
 
I'm posting, sorta. Your call whether to list or not.
 
The new Davis project is at http://thedavisfirm.blogspot.com. All previous blogs are incorporated therein.
 
ouch.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#