Friday, August 21, 2009

 

Thank-Hu Friday


[Click on the photo to enlarge it]

While I was off on an island with the characters pictured above, my friends IPLawGuy, Mr. Celebrity Luvr and Mrs. Celebrity Luvr covered the blog for me. Now that I have had time to go back and review their work, I am even more thankful for their help.

So, let's offer up haikus of thanks for those who have helped us out, in ways big and small. Even for those of you who had a tough summer (ie, taking the bar),I'm sure that something nice was done for you-- someone made you a nice dinner, heard you out when you complained, or shared a vacation with you.

Here is mine:

Summer vacation
I leave behind this thin reed
In the hands true friends.

Now it is your turn-- make sure you stick with the 5 syllable/7 syllable/5 syllable format, or at least something close...

Comments:
Mom, thanks for nothing!
Your recipe for gazpacho
Gave all my friends cramps.
 
Worst slogan ever
For a university:
"Tarleton Be It!"

(I am thankful this made me laugh when I saw the billboard)
 
Anon. 12:31-- Can you share that Gazpacho recipe?
 
Thanks IPLawGuy
It turns out you do know stuff
About the IPLaw.
 
I asked him for love
He chose to give so much more
I feel so complete.
 
I finally get
it. Why moms are soooooo happy
at the END of summer.

Please Pleas please please please
someone take this kid off my
hands. Soon soon soon soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#