Tuesday, August 25, 2009

 

Good days for David Yassky


The first day of class in the fall always reminds me of that day nearly 20 years ago when I began law school. One pleasure of being down the road a bit from that day is that I can appreciate and celebrate the successes of my friends and classmates. Today I picked up the paper and was very happy to read about one of those people, David Yassky.

David is running for comptroller of New York City and today won a strong endorsement from the New York Times. He deserves it, too. As a member of the New York City Council he implemented a number of great ideas, including the conversion of the city's taxi fleet over to hybrids. I'm confident that David will win, and will do a great job once he takes over.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#