Wednesday, June 03, 2009

 

Summer Movies


I see that the summer movie lists are beginning to proliferate. It's hard for me to generate much enthusiasm for anything other than Firestorm V: Return to Explodar City. Rink Allegro is back as Jack Dagger, the bold cop with the big gun and a quick wit. This time, Explodar City is threatened by the Ungars, a giant pod of 6-foot white locusts. White collar crime is their game, and they play it exceptionally well. In the end, Allegro is seen leaping from a giant explosion. In theaters this August.

Comments:
My favorite on that list would be Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Donor. I just like the idea of Michael Moore directing a Harry Potter movie.
 
That sounds more appealing than most movies coming out this summer.

"Star Trek" was good. I'll leave it at that.
 
I hardly go to the movies anymore. I think the last one I saw in a theatre was that weird teenage Vampire movie and I got dragged to it. Twilight? It was okay...

I was excited to see that Netflix will be sending PAUL BLART MALL COP tomorrow. Scary huh?

but.. Canby.... are you ready???? they are building a MOVIE THEATRE HERE!!!!! Should be open by the fall. I mean, this town is really expanding.... FIRST a PANDA EXPRESS, then a new Burger King and now a movie theatre! Can Nordstrom and Macy's be far behind? Well, actually for Canby I would guess Sears and Home Depot are more our style hahaha.
 
You know that Micah kid in Minnesota..... he is a truly gifted writer... really very funny!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#