Saturday, June 13, 2009

 

One of my favorite photos


I really do like this. Do you? What do you think it is?

Also, if you live in Austin and aren't doing much this week, please come over to First United Methodist Church at 2 pm tomorrow for about as good a time as a person can have talking about the death penalty.

Then, if you are still under-stimulated, come to Bookpeople at 7 pm on Tuesday. I will be waving my hands over my head and yelling as Judge Manske takes cover nearby. The Austin Chronicle, in its listing for this event, promises that "MARK OSLER brings capital punishment to the bloody door of the self-righteous with his Jesus on Death Row." Crikeys! That's a lot to live up to...

Comments:
i think it's a lime.
Also, before the worst haircut you've ever gotten,
you kinda looked like this guy

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dl64H13DccKV/340x.jpg


i guess you still do
L
 
you didn't look like 404 page

here's the link that works
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dl64H13DccKV/340x.jpg
 
hahaha never mind, but if you're really curious

add a "40x.jpg" after the "3" in the link i've tried posting twice.

if not, feel free to delete :)
 
3 guesses:

I have an x-mas ornament that color. So if i ttok a pic and then did a close up it wold have this appearance.

The color has some depth, but no markings so it could be a paint chip.

Or it slightly resembles the color of one of those super fruit/veggie drinks (taken through the plastic container.

The color is very soothing and reminds me of mid-spring leaves.
 
The sun coming through a thick, green fabric.
 
Is that the horrific shirt you have?
 
Perphaps the skin of a grape?

do tell....
 
GED3 is right! It is my horrendous green polo shirt. Kudos!
 
I'm so mad that I am not in Austin anymore, and that something so silly as a bench trial on Wednesday means I can't miss work on Tuesday.
 
Horrific green polo shirt!
 
I had so many more guesses and it ends up being a kiwi green shirt. Do you have any pink slacks to go with it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#