Saturday, June 06, 2009

 

Oh, no, not that...

Yesterday a great group of people, including professors and students, helped me run through my testimony and prepare for questions by taking on the personas of various members of Congress who sit on the committee I will testify before on Tuesday. I just hope the real thing goes better than this:


Congressman's Son Won't Shut The Hell Up During Hearing\

The hearing itself, on H.R. 2289 (The Juvenile Justice Accountability and Improvement Act of 2009) has been moved to 3:00 pm on Tuesday, in Rayburn 2141. If you can't find, maybe you can just listen for "Dylan"...

Comments:
This isn't particularly relevant to anything really, but when I found it I felt it somehow ought to be sent in an Osler-ward direction.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#