Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

A few short observations...

I'm on my way back to Texas now. I will report more on this fascinating experience over the next week, I'm sure, but in the meantime, a few notes:

1) In preparation for my appearance here, I got what must be the worst haircut I have ever had. Really... and that is saying something.

2) The hearing itself was fascinating. The room was packed, with people standing along the back wall, and the room itself was as intimidating as I imagined.

3) I think I did well, though it is hard to judge from my own seat. It was not on C-SPAN, and I'm not sure if it is online somewhere or not.

4) What I got right was largely the result of the work of Chris Rusek and Kaye Johnson.

Comments:
the next time you are in town and planning to testify before congress please send me an email - i will get you to someone who can give you a proper haircut.
 
What's up with the ads on your blog?
 
I told you I have scissors - will travel. I can assure you that I have had WORSE haircuts in my recent past.
 
The Prof asked me to take a look at his hair and urged me to agree with him that it was the worst haircut ever. Of course, he was wearing a Demon Deacons ballcap at the time and had severe hat head, so who knows what it really was supposed to look like.

Even so, I told him that it was the best he'd looked in a long time. His hair actually looks neat and trimmed and not like he just woke up after a three week bender.
 
Not that I have any love for the Pitty Penguins, but your precious Red Wings are up to the last game... if I figure if the Avs aren't in it, I can at least cheer against the Red Wings.

En garde!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#