Friday, June 12, 2009

 

Dark German Haiku Friday



It is night. I am in my office. There is a broad unmoving river out the window behind me and a glowing screen before me. I am listening to Kraftwerk and restructuring the DNA of my thoughts. Also, doing some grading.

For Haiku, you may do any of the following:

1) You may write your haiku in German, or have a theme of:
2) Minimalism
3) Technology
4) Music
5) Bauhaus aesthetics
6) Nuclear power
7) Airports
8) Gestalt
9) Nihilism
10) Sandy Duncan

Here is mine:

Florian, Karl, Wolfgang,
May I buy a Moog and play?
Digitize me now.

Now it is your turn...

Comments:
Ich sag, "Von viel, eins."
Das ist mein Kredo, Gestalt
Sehr Kommunismus.

Nihilismus ist
Französische Unsinn, mein Herr.
Es ist kein Deutsch.
 
Actually, that might be "Aus viel, eins," now that I think about. So ein mist!
 
Dieter und Sprockets
Best Mike Meyers Character
Please Touch My Monkey!
 
Heißer und feuchter Tag
Kein Regen, keine Sonne, kein Mond alle verdienen wir mehr
 
Bela Legosi
Dead? Undead undead undead!
Thats what Bauhaus said
 
Go Wings!
 
Cursed with impulse to
Excess, minimalism
Gone when I need it
 
Making same mistakes
Again, again, and again
Nihilism ist?
 
Oh I love Triscuit.
Crunch Salty Square Cracker.
Cheese. Sandy Duncan.
 
Kleines Hülseschlurfen
Bauhaus' Gest-Nihilismus
Sandy-Duncan Luft!

Or...

Tiny 'pod shuffle
Bauhaus' gestalt nihilism
Sandy Duncan Air!
(English edition)
 
To clarify:

"Tiny 'pod shuffle" = Tiny iPod Shuffle, a minimalist music technology (3 down)

"Bauhaus gestalt nihilism" = The gestalt nihilist aesthetics of the Bauhaus architectural movement (three more down)

"Sandy Duncan Air!" = The actress Sandy Duncan, known for her nuclear acting style, owns an airline now, it seems! (last three down!)

Therefore, I have done all the subjects in one 5-7-5 haiku. Please award me with gifts of nuts, berries, and assorted cheeses.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#