Thursday, May 07, 2009

 

Memorial for Maggie Weaver

Here are the details, stolen from Chris' blog:

Maggie’s Memorial Service will be held this Sunday at 5:30PM on the top of the parking garage at 1717 West 6th Street, above Third Base. Please come. I’ll post more information as we get better organized.

Please, please share this with friends and family (and professors and doctors) who would want to attend. Help me get the word out.

In case you are so inclined, there will be an opportunity for you to speak a tribute or to tell a story. Prep now.

We know that Maggie prefers us to focus our collective power on a creating positive impact on the world and those around us. Thus, in lieu of sending flowers, we will be selecting an appropriate place where donations can be sent to do the good we think Maggie will approve.

I, for one, have never been to a memorial service held over a sports bar, but I really did not expect anything too predictable, or it wouldn't fit Maggie.

Comments:
Does anyone realize that Sunday is Mother's Day? I mean I know these are special circumstances but I hope that people who want to come will still be able to.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#