Friday, March 13, 2009

 

Haiku Friday: Fictional Characters as President of Baylor


Well, I'm sorry none of you got whatever it was iHarryPotter was talking about yesterday. I don't really understand it myself, but thought I would give the kid a chance.

But now, we are on to something else-- haiku Friday. Today, let us haiku on a single topic: What fictional character should become the next president of Baylor. Cereal mascot, hamburger clown, superhero, alter-ego, I don't care, as long as they don't actually exist.

Here is mine:

Jessica Rabbit--
Now there is a true leader!
Donations will flow.

Now it is your turn...

Comments:
Sauron, Lidless Eye
Watches o'er Baylor campus
Now, no drinking, no dancing
 
Dear CGNU,
We are stealing your top man.
Sincerely, Baylor.
 
Mayor McCheese! He
Will know what to do; I hear
He is all condiments.
 
Perfect president?
It has to be Mr. Lego!
Much togetherness.
 
Not Mayor McCheese!
Dance at inauguration,
I touched his pickle.
 
Ozymandias
Evil pacifist. Baylor,
Ye mighty...despair!
 
Dear Bugs, Baylor needs
Your, "What's up doc?" Elmer Fudd
Can be provost, too.
 
Kendall... will the student body be allowed to hit stuff with golf clubs?
 
My vote for Baylor
president is simple: look-
"Diamond Joe" Quimby.
 
Glengarry Glen Ross
"the good news is, you're fired"
need Blake and advice
 
Only one Prez for
Baylor: Scooby Doo. He knows
matters: Scooby Snacks

I am alone for
tonight. Bill and Spencer have
left for Seattle

Picking Up In-Laws
for 3 week visit!!!! Pinch Me.
But: tonight I OWN the TV.

In Case I never
tell ya? I LOVE THE RAZOR.
Even Flame Throwing Pandas.
 
Bernie Madoff is
now in jail. Cause he Made Off
with 50 Billion. Jerk.
 
Albus, we need you!
Dumblydore, oh, Dumblydore,
Wise, non-muggle, true.
 
That guy in Watchmen
The one with the blotchy face?
He could teach PC
 
Jessica...I think he does. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#