Saturday, February 07, 2009

 

Names that creep me out

1) Chee-tos. Are they really cheese-toes? I mean, they are shaped like toes and taste like cheese, but it just seems like such a baaaad idea.

2) Crickets. An insect-themed restaurant? Really? Was "Rodents" already registered as a restaurant name?

3) Rent-A-Tire. This one just kind of makes me sad. Renting your tires seems like such a bad idea.

4) Gummy Bears. Is it good for a food to be "gummy?" Are they made of gum?

5) Panda Toilet paper. It's just sad that they make toilet paper out of pandas.

Comments:
Wait, I thought that Cheetoes were made out of chee!
 
We opened the Panda toilet paper. Early reviews are positive.
 
Panda toilet paper doesn't sound so bad. Panda's are soft, so I would expect the TP to be soft as well. It has to be better than our septic safe Scott barnd TP.
 
But think about the poor pandas! Besides, you would be getting mainly internal organs and meat. Only about one in ten sheets would be panda fur. Besides, you might get an occasional claw.

Oh yeah, and my blog is back running. Check it out at http://www.micahcircuitry.blogspot.com/.
 
I got my rims from Rent-a-Tire. 68 bucks/week. I thought it was a sweet deal.
 
How much of that $68 was juice?
 
Micah

I think you will benefit from a marketing class in your future.


Panda's: warm, soft, furry
Toilet paper named Panda brand: soft on your behind
as opposed to Scott's

Scotland is a cold barren, rugged place
Scot brand TP: NOT SOFT
 
Cheetos are delicious.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#