Sunday, January 11, 2009

 

Sunday Reflection: On Fellowship


This morning, my Sunday School class was like a Tesla coil-- the ideas just built on themselves and the power built up and was concentrated until we all spun off in our different directions with lots to think about. We flashed through the authority of the Old Testament, the idea of blood atonement, and lots more; many wonderful heresies were expressed. I came out of that little room with a full mind and a full heart, and grateful for this small but important part of the week and the people who make it possible.

Sometimes, people tell me they don't need a church or fellowship to fulfill the needs of their spirit, but I... well, I'm not one of those people. This morning I got what I need.

For what it is worth, I will be speaking on the death penalty at 7th and James Baptist at 6 pm on Wednesday night, in Harper Hall.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#