Wednesday, January 14, 2009

 

Argbf, Grar, etc. need your bamboo!


IPLawGuy sent along this alarming story from today's Washington Post, describing the National Zoo's shortage of bamboo. Apparently, they "grow their own," and they are having some problems getting it to grow back. Amazingly, they are asking people to drive on over with some bamboo for Argbf and company.

If anyone should be concerned about this, I think it must be the residents of nearby Woodley Park, especially those who might not be fast runners.

Comments:
That panda looks like it's playing a flute. HEYYYYYY AQUALUNG!
 
Whoa! Somebody come to the rescue, fast! I don't want to be mistaken for a stand of bamboo. I guess I'll have to move faster.

Argbf and Grar do eat a LOT. Every time I see them, they're eating.
 
JAZZ FLUTE!!!!

They have run out of Bamboo because everyone is using it for their living room floors.
 
Maybe they should be sent to IPLG's front yard. I personally volunteer to perform takegiri, much like the chefs at hibachi restaurants.
 
Lane, there will be a place for you in the Argbf/Grar administration. I personally am hoping for an appointment to the Foreign Bamboo Affairs Office in Paris.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#