Tuesday, December 02, 2008

 

Bloggy, bloggy. bloggy


I just found out that my other blog, Law School Innovation, has been named one of the top 100 law blogs by the ABA, out of over 2,000 considered. We were one of 15 nominated in the "professors" category.

For those of you who have not wandered over to LSI, it is focused on innovative techniques and technologies in law teaching. I run it with three colleagues-- Gene Koo of Harvard, Anupam Chander (who is currently a visiting prof at Yale Law), and blogging legend Doug Berman of Ohio State. Notably, Doug's Sentencing Law and Policy was also named in the "crime" category.

So stroll over to the ABA site and vote for Law School Innovation! We are right there above Lawrence Lessig's blog. Man, I just can't get away from that guy.

Perhaps someday there will be a category for law/bailouts/haiku/recipes...

Comments:
I was #11. C'mon Razor Fans. Show the - oh what's that word - love?
 
So this blog is a Toyota, as Chicago might put it?
 
I voted.

How do we get the Razor nominated for the Quirky category next year?
 
Wait..... you know Gene Koo AND Apunum Chander????? Both???

Dude....I had NO IDEA.
 
Wait seriously I cannot figure out how to vote what category is it in??? This is harder than it seems.

I'll bet Gene and Anupam don't have to put up with this hassle..
 
Okay I got it. I voted for you. Though for a blog that champions Innovation, that name is pretty dull. The best Named blogs are
"Blonde Justice" and "Slaw."

You would probably get more votes if you have a cooler name.
 
"How Appealing"
"Ernie the Attorney"
"The Pop Tort"
"Nuts and Boalts"
"Sweet Hot Justice"
"That's What She Said"

THESE - now THESE are cool names...

I think you need to form a committee to help come up with a better name than Law School Innovation. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Put Gene and Apuman on it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#