Monday, December 15, 2008

 

Hmmm... where did I put my bolo tie?


Over at Samuel Goldwyn Films' website, they now have some stills up from American Violet, including this one which shows our characters doing a little church-dancing. Christopher McCann (playing "Professor Joe Fisher") is in the middle, while David's character ("Sam Conroy") is played by Will Patton, on the far left.

While Will Patton does a pretty good David Moore impersonation, you may notice some dis-similarities between "Joe Fisher" and myself. In addition, David's role in both the movie and the actual case were much larger than mine. Nonetheless, I'm proud to note that the blond in the middle seems to think I'm the better dancer.

Comments:
Me. David Moore and me.
 
Dude. She's laughing AT you, not with you.
 
Iplawguy, there are quite a few of us gals that give the professor that look...just not when HE is looking...
In case you are wondering, it does mean, "Um, oh-kay..." But it is a thought that springs from a well of brotherly love. Really! :D
 
I only rarely did any church-dancing in class. At most, once a quarter. Maybe a little more, depending on my mood...
 
Church Dancing? I didn't think you knew how to dance!
 
I took dance class at Church in seventh Grade. Not that it did me any good. But there was a time in my teens when I could foxtrot with the best of them.
 
I cannot find this movie out in a theater near me. Which makes their statement that says: "Coming to a theater near you!" sort of a lie.

Speaking of theater? I think Gael Barr died recently I am trying to find out more.

My Dad's Father, OLD Dr. Burrows (as opposed to my father who was I guess the regular one) wore those bolo ties. I have NO IDEA why. its not like he was from Texas or the old west. he was from Binghampton NY!!
Then when he died he had like 400 of them I wanted maybe ONE right? Instead my cousin Howard stole them all. Howard is the one who lives in SFO and no one talks about the fact that even though he goes biking through wine country and is into antiques and lives with a guy but uh for sure he is not GAY. For sure not.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just don't get why he needs 400 bolo ties.
 
Professor, is there a difference between Church Dancing, Church Lady Dancing, and Unitarian Dancing?

If so, what are the differences? Please support your arguments.
 
Tyd--

The movie comes out on March 9.
 
March 9. Ok. That explains it.
 
http://www.wujekcalcaterra.com/guestbook/guestbook.php?service_id=08-01-0928
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#