Saturday, December 20, 2008

 

Dan Buck apparently wants to negotiate pleas!


At noon yesterday, Blaine McCormick and I gave a little talk to the Waco criminal defense bar for their monthly lunch meeting. There, I met fellow blogger Dan Buck, who inexplicably came to a criminal law seminar. He was the only theater grad student there, as one might expect. It was great to finally meet him.

It's weird-- for me, meeting people whose blogs I read is like meeting a celebrity. I get a little flustered, and usually do the following:

1) Shake their hand, usually a little too long,
2) Tell them I really enjoy their work, and
3) Kind of back away quickly while waving awkwardly with one hand.

I pulled out all the stops for Dan, too.

Comments:
Don't worry. You seemed exactly as awkward as I expected you too. :)

I enjoyed the discussion of negotiation as well. I'm sure Seth was regretting bringing me along since he has to pay me tomorrow for being his assistant for the last week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#