Monday, September 22, 2008

 

I screwed up my blog. Grrrrr.


As you may have noticed, I totally screwed up my blog. I tried to "update" the layout using Blogger's conversion tool, and it messed it all up. I lost my hit counter, the links are from 1974, and the font is goofy, among other problems.

Though this is tough, it does appear I will get $2 million of tax money from the government because of these hardships. Woohoo, President Bush! I love you now!

Seriously, if you want to get millions of dollars of tax money, you need to act right away, because the car makers, foreign banks, and everybody else in the country is heading to DC and lining up at the Bush Administration/Congressional trough.

Meanwhile, President Bush is assuring foreign leaders of the wisdom of the bailout plan. Of course, the plan doesn't exist yet, but that shouldn't matter-- I'm sure that at this point foreign leaders just believe anything President Bush says.

UPDATE: Thanks to the Spanish Medievalist, I got my blog back! I owe you lunch, dude. Next week?

Comments:
Foreign leaders may not, but more than a few 'mercans do.

Unfortunately.
 
Mark,
There is a "restore" feature that will let you restore your blog to a previous date and fix the damage you have done. I could lend a hand if you need it.
 
LARGE PRINT! for those of us visually challenged. You gotta get the counter back, though.

Maybe you could run some LARGE PRINT recipes/repressed memories..

Mrs. CL
 
Fear not, Osler. My blog is a complete mess as well. It smells of garlic, it snores, it sneaks food to the dog under the dinner table and it answers the telephone, "YELLLLOOOWWW?"

Looks like the Medievalist will come to your rescue. You are lucky to have friends like him who can transcend time and space, and come back to the future to fix your blog.

If he is not available try to get that cat from a few posts back.
 
That cat will help you, but at a terrible cost.
 
I am commenting from my BlackBerry while standing in line at the Treasury Department. I hear I can get a quick million or two at the petty cash window to help refinance my ARM, pay off my BMW, and pay my kids' private school tuition. Hey, there's iplawguy...Hi Tom!
 
Wait...that wasn't iplawguy, it was some guy from Lehman Bros. trying to cut the line - crying about how he's more neeeeeedy than the rest of us. Loser.
 
Your blog looks fine. guess that's what happens when you log in at 1:15 in the pm and nit midnight.

Given that Lehman guy was paid with company stock, he probably is more needy.
 
I saw the line and bagged it. I just filled out the on line form and got Treasury to wire me the money I need to buy a new car. The old one was not maximizing my wealth. And buying a new one primes the pump by helping sales people and assembly line workers keep their jobs. Too bad the latter are in Japan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#