Tuesday, September 09, 2008

 

Attention! Create a map!

Jesse over at Self-Infliction of Emotional Distress is collecting electoral maps. You create your own, and then email it to him. Here are the two easy steps:

1) To make your map, go here.

2) Email it to him, which is more of a challenge, since his blog doesn't give an email address. Just a hunch, but I suspect this has led to a paucity of submissions. (He wrote me an email, but Outlook only tells me who it is from, and I can't figure out the email address). Maybe, er, he'll put it in the comments section?

Comments:
Sorry, it use to be in my profile. Here ya' go: jesse.l.davis@gmail.com
 
Prof. Osler,

Play around with this:

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/

It's the coolest thing ever.
 
Big bullseye on WACO, TX
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#