Saturday, August 09, 2008

 

Best Simpsons Moment EVER


I wish I could find a Youtube for this... but my favorite Simpsons moment ever was in one of the first four seasons. Bart goes down to the Quik-E-Mart to play a video game. The game is called "Escape from Death Row." At some point, Bart runs into trouble, and someone yells "hit the change of venue button!" When Bart hits the button, he is transfered to Texas and immediately loses. The final graphic shows a cowboy yelling "yee-haw!" and firing two guns into the air.

And that, my friends, was the best Simpsons moment ever.

Comments:
Sounds great . . . there's so much social commentary in The Simpsons . . .
 
Sounds great . . . there's so much social commentary in The Simpsons . . .
 
I think you might consider this equally brilliant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WpwAWUpsXM
 
Oh no! A conservative judge!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#