Tuesday, July 01, 2008

 

Stress at the Law School!


For the PC students, Big Trials are going on right now. I saw some people waiting to witness, including poor Pop, who was waiting for her role in the infamous PLIC case.

It also sounds like my suppression exercises are freaking people out a bit. Today actually went pretty well over in court-- it was a good learning day, and that's what it is all about.

Meanwhile, I'll be preparing the cert. petition in the Spears case over the next few weeks. Given that we are working on a 6-5 divided en banc decision which creates a circuit split and seems to defy a Supreme Court decision, we have a shot at getting before the Court again. So if my door is closed and I'm in there typing and singing, that is what is going on.

Comments:
I heard that there were multiple disasters in PC Big Trial yesterday.
 
In my big trial, one of my witnesses got in a fight with my PC partner and then tried to sabotage the case. That was fun.
 
Spears...will.....not.....die!

Love,
Matt
 
The motion hearings are very stressful. And todays performances only showed how far many of us have to go. But it is also encouraging to think about how good at this we might get someday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#