Tuesday, June 24, 2008

 

The Supreme Court still pondering death penalty, other issues


Comments:
The Court has been a lot more fun with Chief Justice Roberts. I especially liked the drawings.
 
Does the belt buckle on the guy in the drawing who is breaking that defendant in half say "Nuge?" I think it does.

If only there were a Panda involved, you would have all of your themes coming together, Osler.
 
Wow . . . that's hilarious. I liked the sub-captions especially (or whatever you call those things.)
 
Wow, seeing that you posted that, I sorta don't feel that I need to continue to censor myself.
 
You know what was totally bad-ass??...That clip.

Just wait 'till I show that during my next voir dire!! I'm sure the lame-ass will show their true colors then!

Two words - peremptory strikes
 
http://bp0.blogger.com/_d3lglf_4fWc/SGJXesSi9FI/AAAAAAAAADU/W4fOKqNm5fQ/S220-h/Picture+9.png
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#