Wednesday, June 04, 2008

 

Interesting reads while waiting for the third period to start...

As I wait for the third (and hopefully last) period of the Stanley Cup playoffs, I came across a few interest reads here on the internet, both related to areas of interest:

1) As usual, David Skeel offers interesting insights, this time on Obama as Prophet. I agree with many of his conclusions, though he was far ahead of me in his thinking on this topic.

2) Today in the 6th Circuit, Doug Berman argued the issue of judges considering acquitted conduct at sentencing, one of those things that always seems to strike my students as unfair. Doug's report is here.

Fortunately, I am headed to Detroit tomorrow, so regardless of the outcome of the 3d period, I'll get to see either a parade or game 7...

Comments:
Congrats to the Santa Suits. That was a clinic of domination, puck control, and defensive prowess. ”Defense wins Championships“ is a mantra alive and well thanks to the Wings. Impressive.
 
Good for Gordie's boys. Motown needs a winner about now in the worst way.
Keep your stick on the ice.
RFDIII
 
YOU GET TO GO TO THE PARADE?! I'm so jealous. I called my mom last night from the bar and told her to tape it for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#