Tuesday, June 24, 2008

 

Genius! (But Snape might not think so...)



BLS people might get a kick out of Jesse Davis' latest post over at self-infliction of emotional distress. In short, he's assigned new identities to many of my colleagues (though not to me, best as I can tell).

A few of them stumped me, though. Both Underwood and Serr are the sons of preachers, so I was somewhat unsure which was which, until I figured out that there was a brief mention of criminal law in one profile and not the other...

Comments:
I thought the Architect and the Oracle characterization was perfect.
 
It looks as if that person hasn't been around long enough to have had a class with you since the adjutant at 8 am means hes a 2q cuz thats torts. I wanna be there when this kid tells Bates he only has a flotilla.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#