Monday, May 19, 2008

 

Jim Chen: Stop Making Me Think!


One of my favorite legal bloggers is Jim Chen, the Dean at Louisville and contributor to a variety of blogs. His most recent post of note involved tenured faculty who no longer produce scholarship. The top four reasons given:

1) I have nothing to say that would reinvent my field.
2) No one will read it anyway.
3) I object to student-edited law reviews.
4) I get more satisfaction out of service and teaching.


You can (and should) read the whole thing here.

[Also, for the record, if I was a dwarf, right now I would be "Sneezy." That's Waco in Spring...]

Comments:
We have a candidate for "Grumpy" as well.
 
I just had class with Prof. "Sleepy."
 
What about "Horny"--no one ever talks about him.
 
I'd be Bashful -- the Dwarf That You Always Forget
 
Thanks for the praise, Mark. I enjoy your stuff here and at Law School Innovation. So right back at you!

Jim
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#