Tuesday, May 13, 2008

 

It's ok, I know an IPLawGuy


You should go see Speed Racer, if you have a whacked-up sense of humor. The jokes were mediocre, the characters could have been made up by Jar-Jar Binks, the shots of the cars probably caused upward of 50,000 seizures, and the plot couldn't have been explained by the writer. In other words, it was much better than expected. I really enjoyed the strange zebra patterns on the racetrack walls and the very strange timeline (such as a race from an adult's childhood is referred to as from '43, but another similar-aged adult is referring to the Commodore 64 coming out when he was a kid). To all wondering, the cartoon above is not a piece of the movie's script (although it very well might be), but a cartoon from my new favorite cartoon site, Garfield Minus Garfield. It takes Garfield away from all of the Garfield strips, producing results like the Nietzsche Family Circus. Speaking of which, check this out.

Comments:
You should be happy to know that this comment is not being posted during your class. However, you may be sad to know that I took a break from the Crim Prac readings to post this. I suppose you can't ever have complete victory when students suffer from ADHD.
 
GMG = teh awesome.
 
You ripped off this post from a 6th grader? I mean, like literally!
 
It's true-- that's why the title refers to needing IPLawGuy. I just want to see if the 12-year-old notices.
 
Yes, I noticed. PLEASE go to the original post here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#