Tuesday, May 06, 2008

 

Happy guys in ties


Pictured above is Layne Rouse, whom I have discussed previously. One great thing about commencement is meeting people's families-- usually, that explains a lot! Layne's mom has always called her children with a peacock call-- it's a pretty amazing bird call-- and it is the first time I ever heard that at commencement.

This is Jeff Watters, who had his family in tow as well. They looked proud of him, as well they should be. His mom told me she even reads the Razor, which means I had better start doing a better job around here...

To be honest, I didn't get enough pictures, and there are several people I wanted to catch up with but didn't. Commencement is like that-- whirlwind, then absence.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#