Tuesday, May 06, 2008

 

Blogs of note

Have you ever assumed you did something a long time ago and then realized you never did? Well, that just happened to me. I figured I had linked to the Baylor Career Services Office blog months ago, but either I never did or it didn't take. My apologies, Heather & Monica, and I have now fixed that. [do you think they will link to me?]

Meanwhile, it looks like America's most suspiciously-adult-sounding 6th grader has his blog back up and running, not surprisingly with a post involving Speed Racer.

Comments:
As I noted on the 12 yr old's blog, "Snake Oiler" is one of the greatest bad guy names of all time.

If you don't know who Snake Oiler was, you don't know your Speed Racer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#