Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

That turned out purdy...

Several months ago, I started a blog about innovation in law school with Doug Berman and professors from Harvard and UC-Davis. I post there once or twice a week. Yesterday I put up this post. What I love about it isn't the text-- it's the usual professorial "rankings, equities, yadda, yadda, yadda...." Rather, I put a picture on the bottom which worked perfectly with the text. It's a black-and-white photo I took on a boat a few years ago in New York. Somehow, the photo, at the top, blended in with the background of the text to create a really nice flow.

I may not have written the most significant post of the year, but maybe it is one of the prettiest.

Comments:
Did you get the names and numbers of the two blonds?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#