Wednesday, March 26, 2008

 

Another 1L starts blogging!


Trailblazing 1L Clark tipped me off to another new 1L Blog, "Catfish and Paddles." The new blog even features a photo of the law library at the top, which is a great choice. Recently, Wacoan magazine described the law library as one of the great undiscovered places in Waco, and I believe it-- it is a beautiful space.

I was also able to obtain this photo of either Catfish or Paddles checking out the Razor. 1L's are so cute! And they get younger every year...

C & P have started out by blogging about their affection for Alan Dershowitz. I admire him, too (I really enjoyed his Letters to a Young Lawyer and had a funny encounter with him when I was in law school), but that affection is not universal.

Welcome, Mr. Catfish and Ms. Paddles! [Er, or whatever your gender is...]

Comments:
You know . . . I assumed that Catfish and Paddles were both fellas, but the pink sweater threw me off. Although there are blue stripes . . .
 
Also, does the blogger pictured there have three fingers and a thumb, like cartoon characters do?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#