Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

The Blogger-Graduates: The Ladybird


The third blogger-graduate Saturday was our own Rebecca Griffin, who blogs as The Ladybird. While Baker's blog was reflective (with baseball overtones) and Craig Pankratz's dealt almost solely with spiritual issues, Rebecca's was more personal. Reading her life reports convinced me of the following:

1) That I never want to own a dog.
2) That Oral Roberts University was as foreign to my own experience as I imagined.
3) That I should be nice when people call asking for money.
4) That student life here really does encompass the highest highs and the lowest lows.

So, Ladybird, I'm sorry I didn't see you and your Mom after commencement, but I sure hope that she is proud of you. She should be.

Comments:
Wow -- your hair looks WAY different in this one too. Earlier you said you got a haircut before graduation. This must have been taken when you were going to Austin and wanted long hair. Not sure the extensions work for you though.
 
Yeah, and I got glasses, too. Plus some other work done. It's a good look for me.
 
Hey which one is the mom??? they both look the same age!!! I know that will make ONE of them really happy....
 
Well I'm always told I look a lot like my mom (except for, you know, the half a foot height difference), but that's a new one even for us. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#