Thursday, January 17, 2008

 

Swanburg's coming back, I'm leaving...


Have others noticed the sudden return of J. Swanburg to the law school blogging scene? After his sojourn to Biz school began, he seemed to forget the blogosphere, but now he is back with a vengeance. Interestingly, it seems that law students, despite being busier with school, are more attuned to the blogs that the business students. Swanburg's blog, at least, seems to show this-- post after post on Biz School things (ie, "I have learned a lot about marketing") seem to go un-commented-upon, while the least tidbit on law school leads to a relative frenzy of activity. It's good to have Swanburg back!

Meanwhile, I am on my way to El Paso this morning (though not by Amtrak, as the picture may seem to indicate). I'm talking to the federal criminal bar out there about what is going on in the crazy world of sentencing. Don't worry, though-- I'll be back in time for tomorrow's Big Trials.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#