Monday, December 10, 2007

 

Please vote in this important election...


The ABA is taking votes on the best legal blogs ("Blawgs"). Though the Razor is not in the running (nor should it be, since it is, uh, not very focused on law), I strongly urge you to vote for Doug Berman's sentencing blog. I check it first thing every morning, and am always glad I did. Doug and I have collaborated many times on various sentencing-related projects, and I always find that his blog is the best and most efficient way to communicate directly to the people most interested in sentencing issues. You can vote here.

[photo: poseable Blogger Bear Action figure]

Comments:
Congratulations on your Sup. Ct. victory!
 
My printer is at work now...
 
Done. But, the Razor wins "Blog I Can't Live Without" award.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#