Sunday, December 02, 2007

 

Caroling


Last night I went Christmas caroling with a number of others (including one of my heroes of writing and the Waco Farmer) at some area nursing homes. Normally, no one would consider it a "treat" to hear me sing, but my primary job was to shepherd around a bunch of kids from my church. It was a wonderful evening, actually; I'm not often around elderly people and it was a good chance to change that.

Partway through I thought that Prof. Serr might want to come along, but when I called he was still working at the time-share sales call center.

Comments:
Is that you in the old car?
 
So I drive a 1982 Cadillac Cimarron. Deal with it.
 
Glengary Glen Serr

I'd swap with him, if he'd agree to take over this weekend's document review.
 
It looks sort of like Burt Reynolds in that car.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#