Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

Boxing Day Sentencing Recaps



Criminal Law uber-blogger Doug Berman (2.6 million hits in the past 3+ years) kindly put up a Christmas Day Post highlighting my work regarding "history's most famous capital defendant." His other posts yesterday relate to my interests, too: Willie Mays Aikens' sentence for crack cocaine offenses, and the role Texas plays in dominating death penalty news.

Meanwhile, you should head over to the ABA Blog Poll and vote for Doug's Sentencing Law and Policy blog, which (despite being a primary reference for tens of thousands of criminal law professionals nationwide) is currently in danger of losing to a newspaper blog chatting about what's up in Kansas City.

Comments:
Osler you cannot fool me. That is not a new Graffiti picture.
 
Tyd-- I fixed it. You will now see a Christmas picture of my brother and I, featuring the very nice Taco Bueno hat he gave me for Christmas.
 
Is that a string of popcorn and cranberries on your tree? My mother does those every year and so do I.
 
Hey! I know that guy! You should ask him whatever happened to GayRat Rice.

I tried to do a string of cranberries on my tree this year but they are so mushy when they come out of the can. They just kept falling off.

Cool hat.

Since I have a 3 1/2 year old, I will spend the day today playing with my new.. Uh, I mean... Spencer's new Thomas the Train AquaDoodle. Also talking to attorneys, and maybe going to see Charlie Wilson's War.

I had a minor crisis this AM as my crock pot died (probably from over use). However, lucky me, I had the base from the exploded crock pot which was fine, so now I am using the old base with my new ceramic crock part.

I am not sure how the newer one broke... I suspect foul play from my family who is sick of Crock Pot food. I think My husband put it like accidentally/on purpose into the dishwasher.
 
PS I like the flags on your tree.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#