Monday, November 05, 2007

 

Oh, you Bears...


I check Beer Mate regularly for updates on Baylor football, and it is probably telling that mostly they have been covering the fans lately. I was pretty impressed with one thing at the game last Saturday-- long after the outcome was decided and many of the fans had left, the band seemed to get even louder and more fun. At many schools, one might chalk this up to furtive drinking, but maybe not at Baylor. I, at least, appreciated their efforts.

It seems some people at law school need some cheering up during finals, but I doubt having the marching band come through would help much.

Comments:
Brock rules. For you that don't recognize him, the photo is of Baylor fan Brock, not Prof. Osler. Though, for all I know Prof. Osler may have a large B on his front, too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#