Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

Kind of cool, in an odd sort of way...

In the post below, I dropped in an old video for the Kraftwerk song "Tour de France" (since it was in German, my theory was that it kind of related to Dieter from Sprockets). Anyways, I noticed that there was also a French version of the video. There are three things which seem to distinguish the French version from the German version of "Tour de France"--

1) They are in different languages,
2) They have similar, but different, images, and
3) Musically, they are two totally different songs.

Hmmmm....

Comments:
Osler- you have launched me onto a weird detour into 1970's German pop culture, and I'm not sure I like it there.
 
Grrrr . . . I'm at school, and our IT department blocks YouTube and Facebook and those sites during school hours, so I can't see it. Why on earth would a guidance counselor want to see YouTube?!

It'd be pronounced "Shprockhets" over here, you know . . .
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#