Thursday, October 04, 2007

 

"You could... bring in truckloads of wild pit bulls..."

I am not always right on top of pop culture, especially when Celebrity Luvr is busy with other things and can't keep me up to date. For example, I just heard that Britney Spears has lost custody of one of her dancing men, Kevin Federline. I was surprised it was a custody-type thing in the first place, but when you see those dancers, it kind of makes sense.

Anyways, I'm glad that at least America's country music stars have their head in the right place:


Country Music Stars Challenge Al-Qaeda With Patriotic New Song �Bomb New York�

It does seem a little specific about introducing hemmoraigic fever through the inlet pumping substation at 45th and 9th, doesn't it? With the flashing arrow on the map and everything? Hmmm...

In other terror news, I lent Gordon Davenport my Miata. As he drove away in it, I couldn't help but be reminded of those shriners driving the tiny cars...

Comments:
You know, Gordon runs into things sometimes...
 
Is there something wrong with the Cadi?
 
The Cadi has since been replaced by the Tahoe. And yes, he knows.
 
The Tahoe, I think, somehow ran into the Baylor Science Building, Wal-Mart, a Chevy El Camino, and a light pole by the bowling alley, so it needs to be repaired.
 
Hey, I'm still worried about the hemmorhaigic fever in the water supply! What IS that, anyway? and the pumping station north of the city, and . . . and . . .

(this internet provider translates all the blog labels and instructions into German so I'm never actually sure if I'm clicking the right buttons, except that they're in the right place . . . each post says "anonymous hat gesagt" and "swissgirl hat gesagt", etc)
 
The Cadi was replaced? I don't even know who ged3 is anymore. What, now are you going to tell me he doesn't eat mass quantities of food anymore either?
 
My uncle was actually one of the first Americans to get hemmorhaigic fever. He got it in the military and was quarantined in the Presidio in San Fran. He almost died.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#