Friday, October 05, 2007

 

The Most Terrifying Haiku Friday Ever


I'm still somewhat haunted by the sight of Gordon Davenport tooling away in my Miata-- Gordon is 6'5" or something, and the Miata is a small person's car. Plus, Gordon just learned how to drive a manual last weekend. He was kind of sticking his head out over the windshield as he drove off, which I don't think is the way it is supposed to work... but what do I know? The next big adventure is that the IPLawFamily is coming to Waco tomorrow! Anyways, it's time for Haiku. Here are some topics:

1) Big man in a little car
2) Minitrial meltdown week
3) Britney loses custody of Kevin Federline
4) The Supreme Court goes crack-tastic!
5) Halloween costumes
6) Beyonce n' Bates
7) Moot Court tournament
8) Dating do's and don'ts
9) Catfight!
10) The new XO third-world computer

Here's mine:

Poor, poor Miata
If you can at all help it
Don't drive by lobsters!

Put your own in the comments section, in the 5 syllable/7 syllable/5 syllable format.

Comments:
Gordon, the vacuum
Drained the seven seas of fish
Came back for Seconds!
 
Professor Civ. Pro
Suddenly eloquent now
New batteries?
 
Could someone define
"Activist Judge" for me, please
I'm not getting it
 
Dating lessons learned
At ninth grade homecoming dance
By Sleepy Walleye


Compliment your date
Do not order the spare ribs
Do not wear deck shoes

Its just for looks
Do not actually use
Your suit's handkerchief

If you have a cold
Avoid the phlegmy coughing
During your first kiss
 
Sleepy Walleye, did
I go to the prom with you?
That sounds familiar
 
Our troops are leaving
McFake McFrance!!! All I can
say is Au Revoir!

Goodbye crazy old
peeping, police calling, weird
trespassing lady!

Let's review: House Blew,
then Motel, Then France, and now
we move again. OKAY!!!!

I hope new house has
weird mutant neighbors too! Pervs?
Criminals? Can't WAIT!!!!

I never thought I
would miss the Residence Inn.
We were happy there.

I will take Nightmares
for eighteen hundred, Alex.
Answer: last 8 months.
 
Tyd wants pervs nearby?
Come to Practice Court, lady!
Dr. Green will watch you.
 
Cars are funny but
Fat guy in a little coat
That is where it's at
 
Alito's strung out,
Ginsburg's rocking back and forth,
Crack day in the Court.
 
Big guy in tiny car
Like "Fat guy in a little coat"
*Rip* Oops! Shut up, Richard.
 
(I changed the Haiku rules to 5/7/5 words instead of syllables, just because I felt like it. Kinda like Gordon just kinda felt like sticking his head out the window while driving)
 
change haiki not good
hundreds years of history
arrogrant yankee
 
Oh, Smack! Anon-mous:
Tabuchi schooled ya'
Don't mess with the art.
 
ER visit, then
Suit against alma mater
Too much for one week
 
Halloween costume:
Go as a hundred grams of
Crack. With Roberts' head.
 
PC sucks my life
Out through my brain and laptop
Save me, Oh job search!
 
One giant ol'hairball
Bates n' Beyonce kissing
Run! My eyes! Aaaa!
 
Whatever you do
Don't date a bunny rabbit
Bestiality!!!
 
Dad made me write this
several lines of him watching
He's watching me now!
 
Stupid loutish kid!
Get off my Dell Inspiron--
No cookies for you!
 
First week, ICU
Love new job, still hear alarms
Ringing in my head

Beep beep beep, COME NOW!!!
12 hours, really 13
Fall into bed, stat
 
Dad, why did you say
That I should not have cookies
I'm eating them now
 
Dopey cookie head!
Flubbering bubble-head doofus!
Not my spawn; Satan's!
 
You're an idiot!
Don't know what flubber means, and
don't have Dell, a Mac
 
I've seen your lunchbox--
The one with Strawberry Shortcake
Doofy boy Dell-Head!
 
Fred MacMurray, YAY
What a great actor, Flubber
Gaslight, My Three Sons
 
Back from Wisconsin,
Madison is a great place
for partying profs.

On the first date nev-
er let her touch the tape deck,
"Beethoven's ninth, ick!"

Go Miata, go,
Bates in the back seat I think,
with new computer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#