Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

Somehow, this seems cooler than teaching sentencing and habeas procedure...




New blog alert: This new blog is (kind of) about teaching Yoga and Philosophy, by a friend who does both. I have to say that some people's jobs (like hers) are much more interesting than others. For example, I think Sleepy Walleye, the soccer riot guys, and the Dada Drummer have fascinating jobs, while that guy who sits in the little booth at the parking garage... well, I hope he's good at Soduko.

Even after a week of practice court, I still think I have a great job. I've enjoyed all of my jobs, but this is the best.

Comments:
One of my best friends in the world works at a parking garage sitting in those little booths. The parking garage caters to, well, lawyers. He thinks it's the best job he's ever had. He reads and writes all day. He's able to make great friends with some highly respected lawyers, and from what I hear, have some excellent conversations. From that parking garage he runs several businesses (process serving and the like). He does everything that he likes to do, meets interesting people, developes lasting relationships, and yes, is just about the best soduku and cross-word player I have ever met.

Love,
Matt
 
Well, I can see how that work, Matt. Not that I want to do it, but I'm glad it works for that guy!
 
Thanks for the link to my new blog!

An avid readership to rival yours will no doubt follow.

I do often wonder what my life would have been like if I had actually bothered to take the LSAT!
 
The Dada Drummer sees that you have a bad link. Try this.

dadadrummer.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#