Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 

So, are you for or against international justice?


Good news-- our chapter of the International Justice Mission has been revived here at Baylor Law. For more info, check out the IJM blog at www.baylorijm.blogspot.com. IJM is a group doing incredible things around the country to help "free the captives" as Jesus urged. Also, an official Razor shout-out to Justin Schneider, the student who has been the driving force behind invigorating our chapter.

Meanwhile, on a sadder note, my computer has died. It's kind of funny that it passed away just after I finished my book-- almost as if it had one last task left in it. I plan a proper burial once I copy the hard drive; I suppose that is the laptop equivalent of being an organ donor.

[for you out-of-towners: That is Baylor Law in the photo. It is a beautiful building]

Comments:
Get a Mac, bro!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

#